Since I have been using the System, these things have changed in my life
“I know of no-things that I can directly attribute to the use of the System, as I have no way to be both a control group and a user group, but I can say that since I have been using the wedge, these things have changed in my life:
- Addiction. I generally have a mild to moderate sugar addiction. (That box of yucky/yummy half price valentine candy just jumped into my cart.) Lately I have had scant cravings for sugar and my daily food is tasting sweeter. I ask myself if I will feel deprived if I don’t have _______? That’s how the valentine box ended up in my cart! Yet yesterday a carton of to-die-for ice cream jumped into my cart and then jumped out. No remorse!
- Weight loss. I have lost small bits of weight without feeling hungry and have begun to experience the benefits of occasional fasting. No particular plan. It just continues to happen.
- Procrastination. Resistance to shifting activities has decreased. How I like the cat to sit in my lap and sleep! For hours! But lately I have found it easier to begin tasks, procrastinate less, follow a schedule and change from one activity to the next.
- Brain fog. My brain fog is better and I feel more alive. Easier to focus and easier to be enthusiastic with positive opinions.
- Centeredness. I am less judgmental, yet still descriptive, of the actions of others. Deep peace is more easily assessable.
- Bladder. My bladder is behaving better. Leaking and urgency has dramatically improved.
- Stress. In general, my triggers take more to activate and I am living better with ambiguity.
Summary’ it seems my vibration has increased since I have been using the wedge and long existing problems have diminished. I have no direct way to tie these changes in with wedge use as my sessions are independent of change. Change just happens and I eventually notice.
Retired, North Carolina